For the whole Holiday Extras group of companies

All or part of my trip involves cruising - what cover do I need?

If all or part of your trip is aboard a cruise ship you’ll need to book a cruise policy, as this covers things like missed excursions and itinerary changes. We’ll ask at the start of your booking whether your trip includes a cruise.