For the whole Holiday Extras group of companies

Can I have a VAT receipt for my booking?

For parking reservations, you can request a VAT receipt and this will be sent immediately. We've made you this handy video to show you how to online.

We are unable to issue a VAT receipt or invoice for a hotel, lounge or car park with lounge booking. We subscribe to the Tour Operator’s Management Scheme (TOMS). TOMS rules say that we have to work out our VAT based on the full amount of the booking and cannot separate out the VAT amount. TOMS also prevents our customers from reclaiming VAT as input tax. For your records our VAT number is 844281425.